FBI Seeks Information on Alpine Bank Robbery
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the San Diego Sheriff’s Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the individual responsible for a bank robbery in Alpine, California.
On June 4, 2019, at approximately 4:00 p.m., a lone Hispanic male entered the U.S. Bank, 2955 Alpine Boulevard, Alpine, California, which is located inside an Albertson’s grocery store. The man approached one bank teller and presented a demand note. After receiving a sum of cash from the teller, the robber fled on foot. Surveillance video captured the robber arriving and departing the area in a blue Dodge Ram pick-up truck (mid 2000s).
Surveillance cameras inside the bank captured images of the individual wanted for this robbery. In the surveillance photographs, the robber can be seen wearing a black shirt, black “LA” hat, and blue jeans. A newly released video of the robber and his vehicle can be found on Twitter at @FBISanDiego.
Witnesses have described the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Hispanic
- Age: Late 20s-Early 30s
- Build/Weight: Medium
- Height: Approximately 5’5”
- Hair: Black
- Clothing: Black shirt, black “LA” hat, blue jeans, and tan shoes
- Weapon: None seen or threatened during the robbery
- Vehicle: Dodge Ram pick-up truck (mid-2000s), blue in color
Video footage of the robber and vehicle can be found on Twitter at @FBISanDiego.
Anyone with information regarding this robber, please contact:
- San Diego FBI at 858-320-1800; https://tips.fbi.gov/
- San Diego Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477; www.sdcrimestoppers.org.