FBI Seeks Contract Linguists
Are you interested in the contract linguist program?
If you are a U.S. citizen having lived in the U.S. for three of the last five years and are willing to undergo language proficiency testing, a security interview, a polygraph examination and a background investigation, please forward your resume to the regional Foreign Language Coordinator at NorfolkFLP@FBI.gov today to get started.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
1970 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
Counties covered: Amelia, Brunswick, Charles City, Chesterfield, Dinwiddie, Goochland, Greensville, Hanover, Henrico, King William, Lunenburg, Mecklenburg, New Kent, Nottoway, Petersburg City, Powhatan, Prince Edward, Prince George, Richmond City, Surry, and Sussex
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Thomas M. Chadwick (Criminal/Admin)
- S.B. Elder (National Security/Cyber) (Acting)
Along with our main office in Richmond, we have six satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Buchanan, Dickenson, Grayson, Lee, Russell, Scott, Smyth, Tazewell, Washington, and Wise
- Counties covered: Albemarle, Augusta, Culpeper, Fluvanna, Greene, Highland, Louisa, Madison, Nelson, Orange, and Rockingham
- Counties covered: Caroline, Essex, King George, King & Queen, Lancaster, Middlesex, Northumberland, Richmond, Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Westmoreland
- Counties covered: Amherst, Appomattox, Bedford, Buckingham, Campbell, Charlotte, Cumberland, Halifax, Henry, and Pittsylvania
- Counties covered: Allegheny, Bath, Bland, Botetort, Carroll, Craig, Floyd, Franklin, Giles, Montgomery, Patrick, Pulaski, Roanoke, Rockbridge, and Wythe
- Counties covered: Clarke, Frederick, Page, Rappahannock, Shenandoah, and Warren