The FBI is Hiring Special Agents
FBI Phoenix is hosting a Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) event on Wednesday, August 22, 2018. FBI special agents from the Phoenix Office will be at the event to discuss career opportunities and diversity employment within the FBI. The FBI aims to attract highly qualified women and men who represent our communities to apply for the special agent role.
Interested candidates should register and submit their resume online to the DAR Talent Network on fbijobs.gov prior to the event on August 22.
FBI special agents come from all walks of life. They are computer scientists, engineers, lawyers, pilots, military veterans, detectives, and accountants, among many other things.
They are trained to interview and interrogate suspects, investigate espionage, and dismantle organized crime. They serve on SWAT teams, track cyber criminals, and supervise complex terrorism investigations. Above all, they uphold the rule of law, protect the innocent, and defend U.S. citizens' civil rights and liberties. For more information about the role, visit fbijobs.gov.
Candidates for the special agent position must be U.S. citizens between the ages of 23 and 36. They must also meet the minimum educational requirement of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and have three or more years of professional work experience. Additional eligibility requirements can be found at fbijobs.gov/career-paths/special-agents.
If you possess the special agent qualifications, which include integrity, a passion for serving our country, and take pride in making a difference in your community, then you should consider attending the Phoenix DAR event on Wednesday, August 22, 2018. Partner today with the FBI to help us diversify our special agent workforce!
- Visit the Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) Phoenix Talent Network posting and click the green Start button on the top right corner. New users must establish an applicant account at fbijobs.gov by clicking Register Now, or you may login using your existing applicant account.
- Copy and paste resume text or use an existing resume.
- Complete your profile if establishing your account for the first time.
- Complete the Pre-application Questionnaire.
- Complete the Application Questionnaire and submit your interest in attending the information session.
The FBI will review submitted resumes and invite qualified individuals to the DAR event.
Please note: Attendees will travel at their own expense. If you are unable to attend the information session, we still encourage you to apply for the special agent position at fbijobs.gov using 3630DAR as your provided referral code.
Questions about DAR?
Special Agent Sabrina Thompson
Phone: (623) 466-1484