A suspect in Los Angeles was allegedly manufacturing and shipping large quantities of fake pills and other dangerous drugs. Fake prescription medications and drugs laced with fentanyl and other powerful substances are linked to a growing number of overdose deaths nationwide.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
3301 West Memorial Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73134-7098
Counties covered: Blaine, Canadian, Kingfisher, Lincoln, Logan, and Oklahoma
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Rebecca Day
- Sonia Garcia
- Brett Skiles
Along with our main office in Oklahoma City, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Carter, Johnston, Love, Marshall, Murray, Pontotoc, and Seminole (southern portion)
- Counties covered: Atoka, Bryan, Choctaw, Coal, Hughes (southern portion), Latimer (southern portion), LeFlore (southern portion), McCurtain, Pittsburg (southern portion), and Pushmataha
- Counties covered: Beckham, Comanche, Cotton, Greer, Harmon, Jackson, Jefferson, Kiowa, Stephens, Tillman, and Washita
- Counties covered: Adair, Cherokee, Haskell, Hughes (northern portion), Latimer (northern portion), LeFlore (northern portion), McIntosh, Muskogee, Okfuskee, Okmulgee, Pittsburg (northern portion), Seminole (northern portion), Sequoyah, and Wagoner
- Counties covered: Caddo, Cleveland, Garvin, Grady, McClain, and Pottawatomie
- Counties covered: Alfalfa, Garfield, Grant, Kay, Noble, and Payne
- Counties covered: Creek, Osage, Pawnee, and Tulsa
- Counties covered: Beaver, Cimarron, Custer, Dewey, Ellis, Harper, Major, Roger Mills, Texas, Woods, and Woodward