Join us in our mission to protect the American people and uphold the U.S. Constitution.
FBI Cleveland Applicant Coordinator
Special Agent Julie Haymond
Learn more about FBI employment and apply for jobs at fbijobs.gov.
Wednesday, May 22, 2024
6:00pm – 8:00pm
1501 Lakeside Avenue, E.
There is no cost to attend.
Registration will open March 1, 2024.
The FBI is committed to fostering diversity and inclusion to better protect the American people. To successfully complete investigations enforcing more than 300 criminal and national security-related federal statutes, the FBI needs Special Agents who represent diverse cultures, perspectives, and professional backgrounds.
FBI Cleveland is hosting an in-person recruiting event to provide more information about the Special Agent career path. Learn what it takes to start your career with the FBI. Local FBI Special Agents will share their personal experiences to offer insight and inspiration. Additionally, the Special Agent Applicant Coordinator and personal fitness test advisors will provide vital information to help you prepare for the application process and answer any questions you may have about the process, selection, types of careers within the FBI, and the multitude of benefits working for the nation’s premier law enforcement agency.
All interested folks will be required to pre-register and successfully pass a limited background check.
To be eligible for employment, you must adhere to the following guidelines prior to application consideration:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Public record must be in good standing with no felony convictions
- Adherence with FBI drug policy
- Pass urinalysis and background investigation
- Student loan repayments must be in good standing
- Filed all required annual federal, state, and local taxes
- Current on court ordered child support payments
- No engagement with organizations designed to overthrow the U.S. government
- Register with the Selective Service System (for applicants who were assigned male at birth only, exceptions apply)
Of the requirements, these are critical:
- Have not used marijuana or cannabis in any form (natural or synthetic) and in any location (domestic or foreign) within the one (1) year preceding the date of their application for employment.
- Have not used any illegal drug within last ten (10) years preceding the date of the application for employment. Additionally, candidates cannot have sold, distributed, manufactured, or transported any illegal drug or controlled substance without legal authorization.
For more details, please download the FBI Eligibility document.