The FBI is a critical component of the Joint Interagency Task Force South (JIATF-S), whose mission is to stem the flow of illegal drugs and to disrupt narco-trafficking networks operating on the high seas.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
1501 Lakeside Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114
Counties covered: Cuyahoga and Lorain
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Jeffrey J. Fortunato (Acting)
- Jeffrey Tricoli
- Todd A. Wickerham
- Eric M. Tranter
Along with our main office in Cleveland, we have eight satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Medina, Portage, and Summit
- Counties covered: Carroll, Stark, and Tuscarawas
- Counties covered: Allen, Auglaize, Hancock, Hardin, Mercer, Putnam, and Van Wert
- Counties covered: Ashland, Crawford, Holmes, Marion, Richland, Wayne, and Wyandot
- Counties covered: Ashtabula, Geauga, and Lake
- Counties covered: Erie, Huron, Ottawa, Sandusky, and Seneca
- Counties covered: Defiance, Fulton, Henry, Lucas, Paulding, Williams, and Wood
- Counties covered: Columbiana, Mahoning, and Trumbull