Seeking Information in Unsolved Bank Robberies for 2017
The Cleveland Division of the FBI is seeking information from the public on 2017 unsolved bank robberies. Below is a list of current unsolved bank robberies that have occurred this past month.
- January 9, 2017 – U.S. Bank, Wilson Mills Road, Highland Heights (armed)
- January 12, 2017 – Citizens Bank, Lakeshore Blvd, Euclid (pepper spray)
- January 21, 2017 – PNC, South Moreland Blvd, Cleveland (armed)
- January 20, 2017 – Ohio Savings Bank, West 25th,, Cleveland (threatened weapon)
- January 30, 2017 – Huntington Bank, Turney Road, Garfield Heights
- February 6, 2017 – U.S. Bank, Broadway, Bedford (note threatening weapon)
- February 8, 2017 – Brinks Armored Car, Harvard Ave, Cleveland (armed)
- February 8, 2017 – U.S. Bank, Turney Road, Garfield Heights
- February 9, 2017 – U.S. Bank, Shaker Blvd, Cleveland
It is believed that the January 9th and January 21st bank robberies were committed by the same group of individuals.
It is believed the February 6th, 8th, and 9th bank robberies were committed by the same individual.
Reward money is available for information leading to the successful identification and prosecution of the individual responsible for these robberies. Tips can remain anonymous and can be provided to the Cleveland Division of the FBI at 216-522-1400, Crimestoppers at 216-252-7463 or the respective police department.