FBI Offers Reward for Help Identifying the Ball Cap Bandit
The FBI Baltimore Violent Crimes Task Force is offering a reward for information leading to the arrest of the Ball Cap Bandit, wanted in a series of bank robberies and commercial armed robberies in the Baltimore metro area. Investigators believe a man who robbed the Game Stop at 2436 North Charles Street on July 16 may be responsible for nearly a dozen other robberies.
- Foreman Mills at 5425 Baltimore National Pike on July 15
- Wells Fargo at 6309 York Road on July 14
- Wells Fargo at 5701 Reisterstown Road on July 1
- Auto Zone at 5316 York Road on June 28
- M&T Bank at 207 W. Bel Air Avenue in Aberdeen, MD on June 27
- Foreman Mills at 2501 Belair Road, June 26
- Aldi at 3140 Washington Blvd., on June 23
- Aldi at 3250 East Fayette Street on June 20
Witnesses describe him as a black man with a mustache and goatee. He’s wearing a ball cap in each of the robberies, with sunglasses as an attempt to hide his face. He approaches the counter, hands the clerk or teller a note, and demands money. No one has been hurt in the robberies.
If anyone has any information about the robber or robberies, they are asked to call the Baltimore FBI at 410-265-8080. You could receive a reward for information leading to an arrest in the case.
The Baltimore FBI Violent Crimes Task Force is made up of FBI Agents, Baltimore City Police Detectives, Baltimore County Police Detectives, and Anne Arundel County Police Detectives. They investigate significant violent crimes, including kidnappings, robberies of commercial institutions, armored car and bank robberies, extortions, and fugitive felons.