Myloh Jaqory Mason
December 17, 2015
Myloh Jaqory Mason—a convicted felon wanted for a violent armed bank robbery and two separate shootings—is the FBI’s latest addition to the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: A convicted felon wanted for a violent armed bank robbery and two separate shootings is the FBI’s latest addition to the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Myloh Jaqory Mason is allegedly part of an armed bank robbery crew called the Limp-Legged Bandits, which hit up a bank in Lakewood, Colorado and then took off in a stolen Jeep last month.
Special Agent Russell Humphrey says the crew led police on a five-hour search during which they shot a man four times.
Special Agent Russell Humphrey: Then Mason and his co-conspirators attempted to carjack a mother and daughter at a rec center. They beat the mother and shot the daughter.
Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $100,000 reward for information leading to Mason’s arrest.
Mason has ties to Colorado, Florida, Nevada, Kentucky, and California. He has tattoos on his chest, arms, and hands.
Humphrey: If you know anything about Mason’s whereabouts or this case, please call the FBI.
Halpern: Report to tips to 1-800-CALL FBI. For video, visit www.fbi.gov. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with FBI, This Week.
- 06.22.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet Crime Complaint Center Releases Annual Report
- 06.21.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Se Solicita Información Sobre Eduardo Ravelo, uno de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — FBI, This Week: Hogan’s Alley—The “Baddest” Town in America
- 06.15.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Ingeniería Social