The FBI and its partners have developed the Cyber Investigator Certification Program to help ensure first responders have a working knowledge of how to survey and secure electronic evidence at a crime scene.
You can report suspicious activities and crime by contacting your local FBI office 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also submit a tip electronically at tips.fbi.gov.
900 East Linton Avenue
Springfield, IL 62703
Counties covered: Adams, Brown, Cass, Christian, DeWitt, Greene, Logan, Macoupin, Mason, Menard, Montgomery, Morgan, Pike, Sangamon, Schuyler, and Scott
Special Agent in Charge
Assistant Special Agents in Charge
- Jon Holloway
- Tracie Smith
Along with our main office in Springfield, we have five satellite offices, known as resident agencies, in the area.
- Counties covered: Champaign, Clark, Coles, Crawford, Cumberland, Douglas, Edgar, Ford, Iroquois, Jasper, Kankakee, Moultrie, Piatt, Shelby, and Vermilion
- Fairview Heights
- Counties covered: Bond, Calhoun, Clinton, Effingham, Fayette, Jersey, Madison, Marion, Monroe, Randolph, St. Clair, and Washington
- Counties covered: Alexander, Clay, Edwards, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Lawrence, Massac, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Richland, Saline, Union, Wabash, Wayne, White, and Williamson
- Counties covered: Fulton, Hancock, Livingston, Marshall, McDonough, McLean, Peoria, Putnam, Tazewell, and Woodford
- Quad Cities
- Counties covered: Bureau, Henderson, Henry, Knox, Mercer, Rock Island, Stark, and Warren