Serial Bank Robber Suspect Sought, Reward Offered
Special Agent in Charge Adam S. Lee of the Richmond Division of the FBI announces a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual dubbed the “Soul-Patch Bandit,” who is believed to be responsible for five robberies in the Central Virginia area.
The suspect is described as approximately 6’ to 6’3” tall, average to thin build, wearing black-rim prescription glasses who should be considered armed and dangerous. Law enforcement believes this suspect is responsible for the following robberies:
- October 18, 2016 - Wells Fargo Bank in the 80 block of South Airport Drive in Henrico, Virginia
- October 28, 2016 – Wells Fargo Bank in the 8100 block of Mechanicsville Turnpike in Mechanicsville, Virginia
- October 29, 2016 – Wells Fargo Bank in the 5600 block of Brook Road in Henrico, Virginia
- November 7, 2016 – Union Bank & Trust in the 3100 block of Boulevard in Colonial Heights, Virginia
- November 14, 2016 – Wells Fargo Bank in the 1300 block of Gaskins Road in Henrico, Virginia
This investigation is being conducted by the FBI’s Central Virginia Violent Crimes Task Force, along with the Colonial Heights Police Department, the Hanover County Sheriff’s Office, and the Henrico County Police Division.
If you have information concerning this investigation, please contact the Richmond FBI field office at (804) 261-1044 or via https://tips.fbi.gov.
Additional information can also be found at bankrobbers.fbi.gov.