Task Force Operation Leads to 17 Drug Arrests
NORTH PLATTE, NE—Thomas R. Metz, Special Agent in Charge (SAC) of the Omaha Division of the FBI announced today a joint operation involving members of the Cooperative Operation for Drug Enforcement (CODE) Drug Task Force, led to the arrest of 17 individuals for Possession of Controlled Substance, Possession of Controlled Substance with intent to Distribute and Conspiracy to Distribute a Controlled Substance. SAC Metz commended the agencies involved, stating, “Through the combined efforts of local, state, and federal law enforcement and prosecutors, this aggressive criminal enterprise has been disrupted. Violence and drugs have a destructive effect on our neighborhoods, and we will continue to work with our partners to make this community a safer place.”
During the early morning hours of Tuesday, June 24, 2014, CODE and WING Task Force members to include the North Platte Police Department, Ogallala Police Department, Sidney Police Department, Cheyenne County Sheriff’s Office, Dawson County Sheriff’s Office, Nebraska State Patrol along with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), executed arrest warrants in or around North Platte and Ogallala, Nebraska.
The following individuals were arrested on State or Federal charges and incarcerated in the Lincoln County Jail.
- Terry Sidie, WM, 03/23/1949, North Platte
- Randall Leeper, WM, 04/25/1991, North Platte
- Timothy Leeper, WM, 08/04/1989, North Platte
- William Hicks, BM, 05/07/1981, North Platte
- Jamie Trujillo, WF, 04/01/1976, North Platte
- Aryan Perry, WM, 01/30/1996, North Platte
- Paul Swoboda, WM, 02/13/1992, North Platte
- James Pettry, WM, 11/23/1987, North Platte
- Marcello Vieyra, HM, 02/27/1980, North Platte
- Timothy Caudillo, HM, 03/03/1984, North Platte
- Esther Rivera, HF, 09/19/1964, North Platte
- Sean Heinemann, WM, 12/04/1977, North Platte
- June Westby, WF, 06/10/1958, Paxton
- Melissa Bittner, WF, 08/10/1974, Brule
The following individual was arrested on State charges and incarcerated in the Keith County Jail.
- Jordan Davison, WM, 04/20/1986, Ogallala
The following individuals were arrested on State charges and incarcerated in the Buffalo County Jail.
- Michael Catchings, WM, 03/12/1989, Kearney
- Ashley Burow, WF, 09/20/1984, Kearney
The CODE Drug Task Force is made up of law enforcement agencies throughout a 22 county area in west-central/southwest Nebraska. The agencies involved in the CODE Drug Task Force uses its combined strength to work against drug dealers and users in the area.