FBI Seeks Public’s Assistance in Connection with Sexual Abuse of a Minor Investigation
The Las Vegas Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, in conjunction with the Nevada Internet Crimes Against Children (ICAC) Task Force, is seeking the public’s assistance in an effort to identify additional victims of an individual arrested and charged with the kidnapping and repeated sexual abuse of a minor. Assistance is also sought in locating social media accounts used by the accused.
On December 4, 2015, Jimmy Carter Kim was arrested and charged with felony first degree kidnapping and multiple counts of sexual assault of a minor younger than 16 years old and lewdness with a minor under the age of 14 years old.
Kim has resided in North Las Vegas, Nevada since 1993. Kim is known to have traveled to Arizona on several occasions.
Kim is believed to have utilized many social media accounts, to include some of the following:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/YummYimmY (Yimmy Sin)
- Snapchat username: “Ifuckrough” “yimmysin”
- Kik Display Name: “daddymakesithurt” “daddymakesithurtsogood” “ifuckrough”
- MeetMe username: Yimmy702
- Instagram: @yimmysin
Kim has several tattoos to include:
- A half-sleeve tattoo on his right upper arm of Japanese art.
- A tattoo of a red masked woman on his left leg.
Other identifying features of Kim are as follows:
- Thick rimmed black glasses
- “Snake bite” piercings under his bottom lip
- Large gauged ears
Individuals with information concerning Jimmy Carter Kim are asked to contact the nearest FBI field office or local law enforcement. To remain anonymous, call Crime Stoppers at (702) 385-5555 or visit www.crimestoppersofnv.com, or contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children Cyber Tipline at www.missingkids.com.