National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force - II
May 2, 2008
Cyber Crimes. They’re out there says FBI Cyber Division Deputy Assistant Director Shawn Henry…
Mr. Schiff: Cyber Crimes. They’re out there says FBI Cyber Division Deputy Assistant Director Shawn Henry…
Mr. Henry: "Remote access into computers where the bad guys actually steal information and then use that information for financial gain; stealing your identity; stealing credit cards and turning it into cash.”
Mr. Schiff: Henry says the FBI’s National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force was created to battle cyber crimes...
Mr. Henry: "We bring representatives together from the different agencies and those representatives have access to information from within their organizations. And everybody brings a different skill set to the table.”
Mr. Schiff: Henry says terrorists can use computers to try and bring down the U.S. infrastructure...
Mr. Henry: "By debilitating the information infrastructure, they’re impacting the economy and they’re impacting consumer’s confidence in our networks.”
Mr Schiff: Protect your computers by having the latest virus scan and the latest firewall. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 03.23.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Seeking Tips in Amy Bradley Investigation
- 03.16.2018 — FBI, This Week: Women’s History Month
- 03.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: W-2 Phishing Scams Increase During Tax Season
- 03.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Rapid DNA Analysis Initiative
- 02.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: Global Sweep Addresses Growing Elder Fraud Threat