National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force - II
May 2, 2008
Cyber Crimes. They’re out there says FBI Cyber Division Deputy Assistant Director Shawn Henry…
Mr. Schiff: Cyber Crimes. They’re out there says FBI Cyber Division Deputy Assistant Director Shawn Henry…
Mr. Henry: "Remote access into computers where the bad guys actually steal information and then use that information for financial gain; stealing your identity; stealing credit cards and turning it into cash.”
Mr. Schiff: Henry says the FBI’s National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force was created to battle cyber crimes...
Mr. Henry: "We bring representatives together from the different agencies and those representatives have access to information from within their organizations. And everybody brings a different skill set to the table.”
Mr. Schiff: Henry says terrorists can use computers to try and bring down the U.S. infrastructure...
Mr. Henry: "By debilitating the information infrastructure, they’re impacting the economy and they’re impacting consumer’s confidence in our networks.”
Mr Schiff: Protect your computers by having the latest virus scan and the latest firewall. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos