National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force - I
April 25, 2008
The FBI's National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force works hard to keep your computers safe…
Mr. Schiff: The FBI's National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force works hard to keep your computers safe…
Mr. Henry: "The NCIJTF is a task force we created with representatives from across the U.S. government looking to stop critical threats that we face from the Internet."
Mr. Schiff: Shawn Henry, Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI's Cyber Division...
Mr. Henry: "There are many many actors from across the criminal environment, terrorist organizations and other nations that are looking to steal U.S. secrets; trying to access U.S. government, corporate and military networks to steal information."
Mr. Schiff: Henry says it's a never-ending search for cyber criminals...
Mr. Henry: "We work with foreign law enforcement agencies; we work in an undercover environment; we often times work with the private sector to share information with them to try and collect information that allows us to identify who the bad guys are."
Mr Schiff: You can report computer crimes to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center at IC3.gov. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week."
- 06.22.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet Crime Complaint Center Releases Annual Report
- 06.21.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Se Solicita Información Sobre Eduardo Ravelo, uno de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados
- 06.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Offered in Maurice Spagnoletti Murder Case
- 06.15.2017 — FBI, This Week: Hogan’s Alley—The “Baddest” Town in America
- 06.15.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Ingeniería Social