National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force - I
April 25, 2008
The FBI's National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force works hard to keep your computers safe…
Mr. Schiff: The FBI's National Cyber Investigative Joint Task Force works hard to keep your computers safe…
Mr. Henry: "The NCIJTF is a task force we created with representatives from across the U.S. government looking to stop critical threats that we face from the Internet."
Mr. Schiff: Shawn Henry, Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI's Cyber Division...
Mr. Henry: "There are many many actors from across the criminal environment, terrorist organizations and other nations that are looking to steal U.S. secrets; trying to access U.S. government, corporate and military networks to steal information."
Mr. Schiff: Henry says it's a never-ending search for cyber criminals...
Mr. Henry: "We work with foreign law enforcement agencies; we work in an undercover environment; we often times work with the private sector to share information with them to try and collect information that allows us to identify who the bad guys are."
Mr Schiff: You can report computer crimes to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center at IC3.gov. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's what's happening at the "FBI, This Week."
- 05.17.2018 — FBI, This Week: Partnership with NCMEC Helps Protect Children
- 05.10.2018 — FBI, This Week: Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, 2017 Statistics Released
- 05.10.2018 — FBI, This Week: Honoring Fallen Heroes
- 05.10.2018 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Según Informes, las Incidencias de Agresiones Sexuales en los Aviones Están Aumentando
- 05.03.2018 — FBI, This Week: Scammers Switch Gears in Online Vehicle Fraud