Missing Person: Rachel Natacha Owens
December 6, 2013
The FBI and its local law enforcement partners need your help finding missing teenager Rachel Natacha Owens.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI and its local law enforcement partners need your help finding missing teenager Rachel Natacha Owens.
Richard Novelli: She was a good student and she played basketball, volleyball.
Novelli: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. On May 5, 2011, Rachel rode the school bus to South Brunswick High School in Boiling Springs Lakes, North Carolina. Special Agent Richard Novelli says after the then-15-year-old got off the bus...
Richard Novelli: She went directly to a waiting car that was behind the bus and she hasn’t been seen or heard from since that day.
Halpern: Rachel had Hispanic male acquaintances who were in America illegally. She was fascinated with the Mexican culture and wanted to go to Mexico. Rachel was a dirty blonde, but…
Novelli: Rachel’s parents told me that she would dye her hair dark colors because she was so enamored with the Hispanic culture.
Halpern: If you have any information on Rachel’s whereabouts, please call your local FBI field office. For more information, visit www.fbi.gov
- 09.21.2018 — FBI, This Week: Education Technologies Could Pose Risks to Students
- 09.11.2018 — Inside the FBI: First Responders and 9/11-Related Illnesses, Part 1
- 09.11.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Delivers Life-Saving Message to 9/11 First Responders
- 09.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: Hoax Threats Have Consequences
- 08.31.2018 — FBI, This Week: Protected Voices Initiative Launched