Josephine Sunshine Overaker
December 7, 2015
The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Josephine Sunshine Overaker, an alleged domestic terrorist.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Josephine Sunshine Overaker, an alleged domestic terrorist.
Overaker is wanted for her role in the eco-terrorism cell known as The Family, whose members committed arson and other crimes in five states dating back to 1996.
Special Agent Timothy Suttles says the group caused more than $45 million in damages.
Timothy Suttles: She was one of the main people to shoplift equipment and devices in these arsons.
Halpern: Overaker has a couple of tattoos, including…
Suttles: A very large bird tattoo that stretches across her shoulder blades.
Halpern: Overaker is fluent in Spanish and may be living in Spain under an alias.
Suttles: She used Lisa Quintana, China, Jo, and Osha.
Halpern: To see a new age-progressed image of Overaker, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
|Transcript | Download|
- 12.08.2016 — FBI, This Week: Don't Be a Puppet - Pull Back the Curtain on Violent Extremism
- 12.01.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones
- 12.01.2016 — FBI, This Week: Marlon Jones Added to FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 11.23.2016 — FBI, This Week: Preventing Identity Theft
- 11.21.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Iris, el Perro del FBI que Detecta Componentes Electrónicos