Josephine Sunshine Overaker
December 7, 2015
The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Josephine Sunshine Overaker, an alleged domestic terrorist.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering an up to $50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Josephine Sunshine Overaker, an alleged domestic terrorist.
Overaker is wanted for her role in the eco-terrorism cell known as The Family, whose members committed arson and other crimes in five states dating back to 1996.
Special Agent Timothy Suttles says the group caused more than $45 million in damages.
Timothy Suttles: She was one of the main people to shoplift equipment and devices in these arsons.
Halpern: Overaker has a couple of tattoos, including…
Suttles: A very large bird tattoo that stretches across her shoulder blades.
Halpern: Overaker is fluent in Spanish and may be living in Spain under an alias.
Suttles: She used Lisa Quintana, China, Jo, and Osha.
Halpern: To see a new age-progressed image of Overaker, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
|Transcript | Download|
- 10.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Statistics Released - Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, 2015
- 10.18.2016 — FBI, This Week: Operation Cross Country X
- 10.14.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Aprovechamiento de los Lingüistas en las Investigaciones del FBI
- 10.14.2016 — FBI, This Week: Social Engineering
- 10.06.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Alfonso Diaz-Juarez