March 10, 2016
A Mexican citizen who was illegally living in the U.S. is wanted for the sexual battery of a young child.
Mollie Halpern: A Mexican citizen who was illegally living in the U.S. is wanted for the sexual battery of a young child.
41-year-old Domingo Maye Uribe is related to the girl who investigators say he so violently harmed.
Case agent Susann Dreiling says the nature of this case makes it a priority for the FBI and its law enforcement partners.
Susann Dreiling: It’s disheartening to say the least—you can’t hardly even begin to fathom it.
Halpern: Domingo Maye lived in Pinellas County, Florida with his wife. He was working in Jacksonville as a laborer last November when he learned the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department was on to him.
Dreiling: Rather than return, he took himself to the Jacksonville airport and booked a flight connecting through Houston to Mexico City, and he fled jurisdiction.
Halpern: For a photo of Maye, visit www.fbi.gov. If you have any information about this case, contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos