Carlos Juan Boria
May 14, 2013
The FBI needs your help finding a fugitive wanted for his role in a Dominican drug trafficking ring.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your help finding a fugitive wanted for his role in a Dominican drug trafficking ring.
Thomas Gill: We need people’s help in finding this guy.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Carlos Juan Boria, whose given name is Ramone Valdez, was allegedly involved in a conspiracy to distribute more than 100 grams of heroin. He also served as a courier of cocaine, heroin, and cash. Special Agent Thomas Gill of the FBI’s Columbus Resident Agency…
Gill: He was responsible for transporting heroin from the Washington Heights area of New York City to Columbus, Ohio.
Halpern: Boria was last seen in October 2000 when the Ohio Highway Patrol found $17,000 concealed in his car. His last address was in Columbus, where drug trafficking organizations are one of the greatest crime problems.
Gill: The FBI and our law enforcement partners have played a significant role in attempting to dismantle drug trafficking organizations.
Halpern: To see Boria’s photo and full description, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to your local FBI field office.
- 01.12.2017 — FBI, This Week: Organized Retail Crime Can Create Health Dangers for Consumers
- 01.05.2017 — FBI, This Week: Highway Serial Killings Initiative
- 12.29.2016 — FBI, This Week: Report Border Corruption
- 12.23.2016 — Se Busca por el FBI: Robert Francis Van Wisse en la Lista de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados
- 12.22.2016 — FBI, This Week: Don’t Turn a Blind Eye, Report Border Corruption to the FBI