Reward Offered for Information Leading to the Arrest of a Serial Bank Robber
The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance for any information regarding five South Florida bank robberies/attempts:
- May 15, 2014: BB&T Bank branch at 8181 NW 154 Street, Miami Lakes, Florida: http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2014/robbery-of-bbt-bank-branch-in-miami-lakes
- July 23, 2015: Fifth Third Bank branch at 9035 La Fontana Blvd, Boca Raton, Florida
- October 2, 2014: Suntrust Bank branch at 1900 East Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale, Florida: http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2014/fbi-releases-photographs-of-a-bank-robbery-in-hallandale-beach
- November 26, 2014: BB&T Bank branch at 8181 NW 154 Street, Miami Lakes, Florida (attempt)
- December 12, 2014: Suntrust Bank branch at 1900 East Hallandale Beach Blvd, Hallandale, Florida: http://www.fbi.gov/miami/press-releases/2014/fbi-releases-photographs-of-a-bank-robbery-in-hallandale-beach-1
The FBI believes these four robberies and one attempt involved the same individual.
There is a $5,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for these robberies.
An FBI task force officer will available for sound between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm today at the FBI main office at 2030 SW 145 Ave., Miramar, Florida, 33027.
The FBI and local law enforcement agencies throughout Florida continue to investigate these robberies.
Anyone who has information as to the identity of this bank robber is urged to call the FBI at (754) 703-2000 or Crimestoppers.