September 30, 2009
Zahidul Islam is wanted for involuntary deviate sexual intercourse on a female patient who was coming out of surgery.
Mr. Schiff: Hi. This is Wanted by the FBI from the FBI. His name is Dr. Zahidul Islam, and there’s a warrant out for his arrest.
Mr. McShane: “For involuntary deviate sexual intercourse on a female patient who was coming out of surgery.”
Mr. Schiff: Special Agent Kevin McShane at the FBI’s Philadelphia office. He’s working with Detective Jim Mooney of the Philadelphia Police Department, who says the woman told police the doctor gave her some medication.
Mr. Mooney: “After a while, she became groggy, and he then proceeded to sexually molest her.”
Mr. Schiff: McShane says Islam is 54 and was born in Bangladesh.
Mr. McShane: “He is about 5’5” tall, about 160 pounds, black hair and brown eyes.”
Mr. Schiff: Mooney says leads to Islam went from Florida and Louisiana and north.
Mr. Mooney: “New York state and then later to Canada.”
Mr. Schiff: Dr. Zahidul Islam’s wanted flyer is at www.fbi.gov. That’s Wanted by the FBI for this week. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau’s Office of Public Affairs.
- 07.12.2018 — Se Busca por el FBI: Antwan Mims ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 07.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: National Skimming Initiative Launched
- 07.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Honors Internship Program
- 06.27.2018 — FBI, This Week: Antwan Mims Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.27.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims