Wanted by the FBI: Wei Li Pang and Shu Gang Li
January 15, 2020
The FBI is seeking information on the location of a married couple who are on the lam for allegedly running a human trafficking operation.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is seeking information on the location of a married couple who are on the lam for allegedly running a human trafficking operation.
Wei Li Pang and her husband Shu Gang Li, known as Linda and James, are Chinese nationals with permanent U.S. resident status.
They allegedly exploited undocumented women from China by forcing them to work in multiple massage parlors they owned or operated in the Kansas City, Missouri metro area.
Special Agent Leena Ramana says the couple began the activity in 2006.
Leena Ramana: Linda and James intentionally and knowingly transported their female employees for the purposes of prostitution and other sex acts in their massage parlors. They transported these women across state lines for over a year.
Halpern: Ramana goes on to say…
Ramana: James and Linda controlled their female employees by directing them to conduct these sex acts within their massage parlors, and they benefited financially from these acts.
Halpern: If you have information about this couple’s whereabouts, dial 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit tips online at tips.fbi.gov.
You can also contact your local FBI field office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.
With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
- 01.21.2020 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Ley de Protección de las Víctimas de la Trata de Personas
- 01.21.2020 — FBI, This Week: 2019 Preliminary Semiannual Uniform Crime Report Released
- 01.16.2020 — Se Busca por el FBI: Jose Arturo Navarrete, Jr.
- 01.16.2020 — Gotcha: Brink’s Robbery Anniversary
- 01.16.2020 — FBI, This Week: Illicit Mining and Human Rights Abuses