Triple Murder and Bank Robbery
May 27, 2011
A $100,000 reward is being offered for information that helps solve an 8-year-old triple murder and bank robbery case.
Mollie Halpern: A $100,000 reward is being offered for information that helps solve an 8-year-old triple murder and bank robbery case. Special agent Robert Bostaph…
Special Agent Robert Bostaph: It just took minutes to realize the magnitude of this robbery. Everyone in law enforcement that day dropped what they were doing and responded to help out.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and you’re listening to “Wanted by the FBI.” A married couple and a bank employee inside the Blue Ridge Savings bank in Greer, South Carolina were shot. This despite the fact investigators believe they complied with the suspect or suspects. A red vehicle was seen in the area, but investigators say they need more information.
Bostaph: There’s people that know little pieces of this puzzle to help solve it but they’re scared or they have their own reasons for not coming forward with the information. I just hope that they realize that there are living victims of this crime that feel pain everyday because it’s unsolved.
Halpern: If you have information, call your local FBI office.
- 09.21.2018 — FBI, This Week: Education Technologies Could Pose Risks to Students
- 09.11.2018 — Inside the FBI: First Responders and 9/11-Related Illnesses, Part 1
- 09.11.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Delivers Life-Saving Message to 9/11 First Responders
- 09.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: Hoax Threats Have Consequences
- 08.31.2018 — FBI, This Week: Protected Voices Initiative Launched