January 7, 2014
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for the location and arrest of an alleged child predator.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for the location and arrest of an alleged child predator.
Stanley Simms is wanted for possessing and distributing child pornography from his home in Sunrise, Florida. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Investigators say Simms hangs out at strip clubs where he preys on dancers who have children.
Daniel Johns: He will make an offer of money or narcotics for that dancer to bring their child to his residence so that he can watch certain lewd or lascivious activities take place.
Halpern: That was Special Agent Daniel Johns, who says a search warrant conducted at Simms’ home turned up evidence that Simms raped several women.
Johns: If you think you’re a victim of Stanley Simms or you have any information relating to Stanley Simms’ criminal activity, please contact the FBI.
Halpern: Simms has ties to Jamaica and may have an ex-wife or girlfriend living in the Bahamas.
Johns: If he is not dying his hair, he will have a little graying patch on the rear right of his head.
Halpern: For a photo of Simms, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to your local FBI field office or nearest embassy or consulate.
- 02.15.2018 — FBI, This Week: Restoring the Identities of Unknown Human Remains
- 02.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Partnership Helps Reduce Backlogged Sexual Assault Kits
- 02.01.2018 — Inside the FBI: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 02.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 01.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 Preliminary Semiannual Crime Statistics Released