Seeking Information About Suspicious Death of Arizona Teen
October 15, 2015
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information about the person responsible for the suspicious death of Arizona teenager Adrienne Celeste Salinas.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information about the person responsible for the suspicious death of an Arizona teenager.
Adrienne Celeste Salinas was reported missing on Father’s Day, July 16, 2013. Adrienne’s father, Rick Salinas…
Rick Salinas: Adrienne was a young girl that was very beautiful inside and out. She deserves justice.
Halpern: The morning before Adrienne disappeared, she arranged to meet a cab at the AM/PM convenience store—which was a couple of blocks away from her North Tempe home—to take her to a friend’s house.
But, as Tempe Police Homicide Detective Alan Akey says, Adrienne did not show up at the store.
Alan Akey: From 4:43 and 5:07 when her phone shut off, we’re trying to find out what happened to her between those 24, 25 minutes.
Halpern: FBI Special Agent Carey Cooper…
Carey Cooper: The FBI is assisting the Tempe Police Department in every way possible: providing resources, personnel, and expertise in resolving this case.
Alan Akey: They are grieving. They want answers. They want to know what happened to their baby girl.
Halpern: If you have any information about this case, please contact your local FBI office or call the Tempe, Arizona Police Department. With Wanted by the FBI, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau.
|Transcript | Download|
- 01.19.2017 — FBI, This Week: National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- 01.12.2017 — FBI, This Week: Organized Retail Crime Can Create Health Dangers for Consumers
- 01.05.2017 — FBI, This Week: Highway Serial Killings Initiative
- 12.29.2016 — FBI, This Week: Report Border Corruption
- 12.23.2016 — Se Busca por el FBI: Robert Francis Van Wisse en la Lista de los Diez Fugitivos más Buscados