Robert William Fisher
April 10, 2014
This month marks the 13th anniversary of the heinous murders of an Arizona mother and her two children.
Mollie Halpern: This month marks the 13th anniversary of the heinous murders of an Arizona mother and her two children. The man suspected of killing them—their husband and father, Robert William Fisher—is an FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitive.
Robert Caldwell: We never let off the gas pedal—even after 13 years, we still have not let off the pedal. We’re going to continue to look for him until he is brought into custody.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau and this is Wanted by the FBI. Fisher slit his family’s throats and shot his wife at their Scottsdale home. Case agent Robert Caldwell explains what Fisher did next…
Caldwell: An accelerant was poured over their bodies and out their bedrooms and down the hallway. So, they were murdered, and the house was rigged to blow up.
Halpern: Co-workers describe the former heart catheter technician as cocky and arrogant. Fisher has a gold crown on an upper left tooth.
Caldwell: Loved to go out and hunt and fish, loved to be in the outdoors. The only difficulty he’ll have with that is his back. He had lower back surgery and he has a very bad back.
Halpern: A reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading to Fisher’s arrest. Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI.
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos