April 5, 2012
The FBI needs your help tracking down a fugitive wanted for the alleged sexual abuse of two boys.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your help tracking down a fugitive wanted for the alleged sexual abuse of two boys.
Rex Reichert, who ran a video game arcade, left his job and home in Collegeville, Pennsylvania to avoid prosecution.
Adam Sucheski: No one has seen him since he basically fled in the 90s.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Rex Reichert offered to care for the boys, ages 10 and 14, while their mother received medical treatment. Instead, Reichert allegedly abused them for two years. The victims say Reichert made them play games with him while they were naked. Case Agent Adam Sucheski…
Sucheski: One of which involved receiving a monetary reward for being able to withstand pain while being spanked.
Halpern: Reichert’s 1963 Volkswagen was recovered at Dulles International Airport. He may have traveled to New England, Canada, or Europe. Reichert may also attend gaming conventions.
Sucheski: He also developed a commercial board game that was sold in the 80s called Nuclear Armageddon.
Halpern: Reichert has an interest in electronics. He was once a technician at a recording studio. For photos of Reichert, visit fbi.gov. If you have any information on this case, call your local FBI office.
- 04.24.2018 — Se Busca Por el FBI: Rafael Caro Quintero ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 04.20.2018 — FBI, This Week: The Director’s Community Leadership Awards
- 04.12.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Rafael Caro-Quintero Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: Rafael Caro-Quintero Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: Tech Support Fraud Cases On the Rise