Two Murdered Teens
May 1, 2009
The FBI and police in Pennsylvania and Ohio need your help. Two teenage girls went missing in the summer of 1994…
Mr. Schiff: The FBI and police in Pennsylvania and Ohio need your help. Two teenage girls went missing in the summer of 1994…
Mr. Carter: “Both girls were found dead in a park—Berlin Reservoir—in Portage County, Ohio.”
Mr. Schiff: FBI Special Agent Tom Carter in Pittsburgh. He says that the cases of Sarah Rae Boehm and Kathryn Menendez appear related.
Mr. Carter: “We don’t believe it’s a coincidence that two teenage girls were found in this park; the crime scenes are similar.”
Mr. Schiff: Carter says Sarah Boehm lived in Western Pennsylvania about 75 miles from Berlin Reservoir Park. Kathryn Menendez lived near the park.
Mr. Carter: "Hopefully maybe if somebody hears this that might trigger something. Maybe someone has overheard someone talking about taking a blonde-haired young female to Ohio from Pennsylvania back then. Anyone that’s talked about it, we’d be interested in talking to them.”
Mr. Schiff: Take a look at the Seeking Information flyer at FBI.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau, and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 09.22.2016 — FBI, This Week: Prescription Opioid and Heroin Epidemic Awareness Week
- 09.22.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: Walter Yovany Gomez
- 09.16.2016 — Inside the FBI: Comey’s Remarks at the 10th Anniversary of the National Security Division
- 09.16.2016 — FBI, This Week: The FBI’s Strategy to Combat the Evolving Terror Threat
- 09.09.2016 — FBI This Week: Leveraging Linguists for FBI Investigations