The FBI Integrity and Compliance Program
December 8, 2011
DOJ’s Office of Inspector General recently released a report on the FBI’s Integrity and Compliance Program which suggests that other government agencies consider implementing something similar.
Mollie Halpern: The Department of Justice’s Office of Inspector General recently released a report on the FBI’s Integrity and Compliance Program which suggests that other government agencies consider implementing something similar.
Patrick W. Kelley: We work in a very complex legal environment. It’s difficult for our employees to know everything there is to know, so it’s our institutional obligation to help them.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is FBI, This Week. The FBI’s Integrity and Compliance Program was established four years ago with the goal to ensure FBI employees are compliant with both the letter and spirit of the law. Patrick Kelley is the assistant director of the Office of Integrity and Compliance…
Kelley: The bottom line of the program is that we’re seeking to enable our employees—we think are good solid employees who want to do the right thing—to be able to do the right thing, to obey the law as they’re doing the job.
Halpern: The FBI’s Integrity and Compliance program was modeled after a corporate compliance plan. For more information, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 05.24.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: El FBI Lanza una Nueva Iniciativa Contra la Trata de Personas con Fines de Explotación Laboral
- 05.18.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Delincuencia Organizada de Ventas al Detalle Puede Presentar Peligros a la Salud
- 05.18.2017 — FBI, This Week: Preliminary Statistics for Law Enforcement Officers Killed in the Line of Duty in 2016 Released
- 05.18.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Jaime Jesus Sola Avila
- 05.17.2017 — Se Busca por el FBI: Rubén Pérez Rivera