Special Agent Job Openings
March 4, 2015
The FBI is seeking qualified special agent applicants—particularly those with cyber expertise—to help us meet our cyber mission.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI is seeking qualified special agent applicants—particularly those with cyber expertise—to help us meet our cyber mission.
Joseph Demarest: The overall mission for the division is three parts: identify, pursue, defeat. The second big piece of the mission statement is collaborative partnership.
Halpern: That was Assistant Director of the FBI’s Cyber Division Joseph Demarest. The FBI is looking to recruit, hire, and retain agents to combat the complex cyber threats facing our country on a daily basis. FBI Executive Assistant Director Robert Anderson says preventing and addressing cyber attacks is a top priority.
Robert Anderson: Cyber permeates everything the FBI and the United States intelligence community is doing nowadays. Our goals are simple: to bring everything that we can as a criminal and national security organization that we are to combat this crime.
Halpern: Applications will be accepted through March 16. Learn how to apply at FBIJobs.gov. From FBI Headquarters, I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with FBI, This Week.
- 03.22.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Marysol Pena
- 03.21.2019 — FBI, This Week: Women’s History Month
- 03.14.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Another Milestone for the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 03.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Mandates Visit to 9/11 Memorial and Museum for Trainees
- 03.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Participates in Largest Nationwide Elder Fraud Sweep to Date