Fugitive Philip Leland Riley
August 28, 2008
The FBI and police are chasing an Oregon man.
Mr. Schiff: The FBI and police are chasing an Oregon man.
Ms. Steele: “Philip Riley is alleged to have abused a nine-year-old boy. They were in a locker room of the community gym.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Beth Anne Steele at the FBI’s office in Portland, Oregon. She says Riley is a member of this center in Beaverton and that the boy was there with his mother.
Ms. Steele: “The boy had gone into the locker room to shower and change, and Mr. Riley is alleged to have been in the locker room waiting for him and abused him at that time.”
Mr. Schiff: Steele says that Riley, who faces sodomy and sex abuse charges, has cancer and likes herbs and juice supplements. He’s a 68-year-old white male; 5’11”, 125 lbs; and likes to ride motorcycles.
Ms. Steele: “He has blue eyes, wears glasses, has hearing aids, and he likes to wear flip-flops and paint his toe nails.”
Mr. Schiff: Philip Riley’s wanted flyer is up on the Internet at www.fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau, and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 03.22.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Marysol Pena
- 03.21.2019 — FBI, This Week: Women’s History Month
- 03.14.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Another Milestone for the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 03.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Mandates Visit to 9/11 Memorial and Museum for Trainees
- 03.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Participates in Largest Nationwide Elder Fraud Sweep to Date