FBI Super Bowl Sunday Preparations
February 4, 2011
While football fans have their eyes on the field during the Super Bowl, hundreds of FBI personnel tackle possible threats behind the scenes.
Mollie Halpern: You’re listening to “FBI, This Week.” While football fans have their eyes on the field during the Super Bowl, hundreds of FBI personnel tackle possible threats behind the scenes. Special Agent in Charge Robert E. Casey, Jr.
Casey: The FBI has substantial responsibilities for crisis management in the event of a terrorist attack.
Halpern: The FBI works closely with dozens of local, state, and federal agencies to prepare for the event.
Casey: Public safety planning has been very extensive with a lot of expertise from various agencies.
Halpern: That plan takes years to put together.
Casey: A two-year planning process, and then, of course, it accelerates after the last Super Bowl.
Halpern: At the Super Bowl—or elsewhere—watch for and report suspicious activity.
Casey: You see something suspicious, call your local police department.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the FBI, and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 07.12.2018 — Se Busca por el FBI: Antwan Mims ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 07.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: National Skimming Initiative Launched
- 07.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Honors Internship Program
- 06.27.2018 — FBI, This Week: Antwan Mims Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.27.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims