October 28, 2011
To keep America safe from the many security threats facing our nation, the FBI partners with federal, state, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement.
Mollie Halpern: To keep America safe from the many security threats facing our nation, the FBI partners with federal, state, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement.
Director Robert S. Mueller, III: As a result, we are stronger and we are smarter. And it is these relationships, these friendships that will keep us safe and strong in the years to come.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is FBI, This Week. Speaking before members of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, FBI Director Robert Mueller stressed the significance of shared intelligence and partnerships between law enforcement. Task forces and fusion centers serve as powerful force multipliers in the fight against terrorism, cyber intrusions, violent crime, and other threats.
Mueller: We must continue to stand shoulder to shoulder to work together and to train together regardless of limited resources.
Halpern: For more information, visit www.fbi.gov. That’s what’s happening at the FBI, This Week.
- 03.22.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Marysol Pena
- 03.21.2019 — FBI, This Week: Women’s History Month
- 03.14.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Another Milestone for the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 03.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Mandates Visit to 9/11 Memorial and Museum for Trainees
- 03.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Participates in Largest Nationwide Elder Fraud Sweep to Date