October 28, 2011
To keep America safe from the many security threats facing our nation, the FBI partners with federal, state, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement.
Mollie Halpern: To keep America safe from the many security threats facing our nation, the FBI partners with federal, state, local, tribal, and campus law enforcement.
Director Robert S. Mueller, III: As a result, we are stronger and we are smarter. And it is these relationships, these friendships that will keep us safe and strong in the years to come.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is FBI, This Week. Speaking before members of the International Association of Chiefs of Police, FBI Director Robert Mueller stressed the significance of shared intelligence and partnerships between law enforcement. Task forces and fusion centers serve as powerful force multipliers in the fight against terrorism, cyber intrusions, violent crime, and other threats.
Mueller: We must continue to stand shoulder to shoulder to work together and to train together regardless of limited resources.
Halpern: For more information, visit www.fbi.gov. That’s what’s happening at the FBI, This Week.
- 02.24.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI-Led Task Forces Counter Threats Against Children
- 02.22.2017 — Voice of Unknown Subject in Indiana Murder Investigation
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App