Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias
March 14, 2013
Alleged murderer Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias is the latest addition to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
Mollie Halpern: Alleged murderer Edwin Ernesto Rivera Gracias is the latest add to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list.
The addition comes on the 63rd anniversary of the list, which is one of the FBI’s most effective and longest-running publicity programs.
Russell W. Humphrey: The addition of Rivera Gracias to the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list will hopefully provide us with many new investigative leads and, ultimately, the arrest of this violent person.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern, and this is FBI, This Week. Rivera Gracias is wanted for stabbing 69-year-old Richard Limon to death outside of Denver, Colorado in August of 2011. Case Agent Russell Humphrey says Rivera Gracias claims he has ties to the violent street gang MS-13….
Humphrey: He has the tattoo “MS-13” across his back as well as many other tattoos.
Halpern: Rivera Gracias has ties to the Denver area, Los Angeles, and his native country of El Salvador. A reward of up to $100,000 is being offered for information leading directly to his capture and conviction.
Report tips to 1-800-CALL-FBI.
- 12.20.2018 — FBI, This Week: Remembering the Victims of Pan Am Flight 103
- 12.13.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 NIBRS Crime Data Released
- 12.07.2018 — FBI, This Week: High School Class Collaborates with FBI Profilers
- 11.30.2018 — FBI, This Week: The Visiting Scientist Program
- 11.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Iranians Indicted for SamSam Ransomware Hacking and Extortion Scheme