Edward Eugene Harper Makes Top Ten
November 5, 2008
A dangerous man, Edward Eugene Harper, is the newest member of the FBI’s Top Ten list...
Mr. Schiff: A dangerous man, Edward Eugene Harper, is the newest member of the FBI’s Top Ten list...
Mr. Koziol: "He’s wanted for the federal offense of Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution as well as the underlying state offense of Sexual Battery of two children.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Ron Koziol, Special Agent in the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division …
Mr. Koziol: "Harper’s wanted by the authorities in DeSoto County, Mississippi. Harper was 48-years-old at the time of the offense when he was charged with Sexual Battery of a three-year-old and an eight-year-old.”
Mr. Schiff: Harper actually was in custody but he failed to appear in court. Koziol says Harper is a 62-year-old white male, 5’10,” between 160 and 180 pounds. His hair may be gray now and he has hazel eyes...
Mr. Koziol: "Harper is a truck driver by trade; over-the-road truck driver. He has also worked as a mechanic, a fork lift operator and as a ranch hand.”
Mr. Schiff: Harper has ties to Arkansas, Wyoming and Montana. Check out Harper’s Top Ten wanted flyer at fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Beware of Virtual Kidnapping for Ransom Schemes
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted Report Released
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Provides Critical Supplies to Those Impacted by Hurricane Maria
- 10.12.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Endangered Child Alert Program Seeks Information on Jane Doe 39
- 10.10.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Tenga Cuidado con el Fraude por Parte de Organizaciones Benéficas como Resultado de los Huracanes