Edward Eugene Harper Makes Top Ten
November 5, 2008
A dangerous man, Edward Eugene Harper, is the newest member of the FBI’s Top Ten list...
Mr. Schiff: A dangerous man, Edward Eugene Harper, is the newest member of the FBI’s Top Ten list...
Mr. Koziol: "He’s wanted for the federal offense of Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution as well as the underlying state offense of Sexual Battery of two children.”
Mr. Schiff: That’s Ron Koziol, Special Agent in the FBI’s Criminal Investigative Division …
Mr. Koziol: "Harper’s wanted by the authorities in DeSoto County, Mississippi. Harper was 48-years-old at the time of the offense when he was charged with Sexual Battery of a three-year-old and an eight-year-old.”
Mr. Schiff: Harper actually was in custody but he failed to appear in court. Koziol says Harper is a 62-year-old white male, 5’10,” between 160 and 180 pounds. His hair may be gray now and he has hazel eyes...
Mr. Koziol: "Harper is a truck driver by trade; over-the-road truck driver. He has also worked as a mechanic, a fork lift operator and as a ranch hand.”
Mr. Schiff: Harper has ties to Arkansas, Wyoming and Montana. Check out Harper’s Top Ten wanted flyer at fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 02.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: Global Sweep Addresses Growing Elder Fraud Threat
- 02.15.2018 — FBI, This Week: Restoring the Identities of Unknown Human Remains
- 02.08.2018 — FBI, This Week: Partnership Helps Reduce Backlogged Sexual Assault Kits
- 02.01.2018 — Inside the FBI: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII
- 02.01.2018 — FBI, This Week: Playing It Safe—The Bureau Prepares for Super Bowl LII