August 29, 2008
It’s called Ecco Terrorism and the FBI says it’s the biggest Domestic Terrorism problem in the United States...
Mr. Schiff: It’s called Ecco Terrorism and the FBI says it’s the biggest Domestic Terrorism problem in the United States...
Ms. Hughes: "They include things like firebombings, they burn down buildings, they destroy plant crops, they’ve been known to do animal releases.”
Mr. Schiff: Beth Ann Hughes at the FBI office in Portland, Oregon, where four guys were convicted of firebombings...
Ms. Hughes: "They used firebombs, homemade firebombs, to destroy, in one case, logging trucks and in another case, mining trucks at private businesses in the area.”
Mr. Schiff: Hughes says there’s always concern for human life...
Ms. Hughes: "While they happen in the middle of the night, and they tend to happen in places where they don’t think people are living or staying, at least in terms of the logging incident, there was someone sleeping very nearby.”
Mr. Schiff: If you think you know of potential terrorism, no matter where, call the FBI right away. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 07.27.2017 — FBI, This Week: One-Year Anniversary of Prescription Drug Initiative
- 07.26.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Hogan’s Alley—El Pueblo Más Malo en América
- 07.21.2017 — Se Busca por el FBI: Se Ofrece Recompensa en la Investigación del Homicidio de Maurice Spagnoletti
- 07.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: AlphaBay Criminal Marketplace Takedown
- 07.19.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Academia Nacional Marca un Hito