Daniel Andreas San Diego
April 24, 2008
His name is Daniel Andreas San Diego, the first person named to the government Most Wanted Terrorist List in connection with domestic terrorism.
Mr. Schiff: His name is Daniel Andreas San Diego, the first person named to the government Most Wanted Terrorist List in connection with domestic terrorism.
Mr. Schadler: "Mr. San Diego has been charged with using explosives in furtherance of a crime of violence."
Mr. Schiff: That's Special Agent Joe Schadler at the FBI’s San Francisco Office. He says San Diego was involved with animal rights extremists and is believed to have planted two bombs at a corporate office building in California.
Mr. Schadler: "The first bomb detonated early in the morning, and the second was located and the area was cleared before it could explode."
Mr. Schiff: That second bomb was wrapped in nails. Schadler says there was another incident in another California city.
Mr. Schadler: "This bomb was also strapped with nails to increase the likelihood of injuring or killing people."
Mr. Schiff: Schadler says San Diego is 31, stands six foot, weighs about 160 pounds.
Mr. Schadler: "He has tattoos on his body. He lived a vegan lifestyle."
Mr. Schiff: There's a $250,000 reward for San Diego. Check his wanted flyer at FBI.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau, and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 04.24.2017 — El FBI se parece a usted (En Español)
- 04.21.2017 — Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting Radio Ad
- 04.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bhadreshkumar Patel Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.18.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Bhadreshkumar Chetanbhai Patel
- 04.12.2017 — FBI, This Week: Walter Yovany Gomez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List