Crime Stats 2007
September 26, 2008
The FBI’s annual Crime In the United States report for 2007 shows violent crime cases down last year from 2006 by 7/10 percent...
Mr. Schiff: The FBI’s annual Crime In the United States report for 2007 shows violent crime cases down last year from 2006 by 7/10 percent...
Mr. Bush: "The estimated number of murders and non-negligent manslaughters dropped 6/10 of a percent.”
Mr. Schiff: Tom Bush, Assistant Director of the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Services Division. He says forcible rapes were down last year 2-1/2 percent...
Mr. Bush: "Aggravated assaults also decreased by 6/10 of a percent; and the estimated number of robberies decreased by 5/10 of a percent.”
Mr. Schiff: Property crimes are included and show there were about two million burglaries reported in 2007...
Mr. Bush: "Approximately 6.5 million larcenies were reported; and a little over one million motor vehicle thefts were reported.”
Mr. Schiff: The FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting program tabulates the report and it’s on the Internet at fbi.gov. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 12.08.2016 — FBI, This Week: Don't Be a Puppet - Pull Back the Curtain on Violent Extremism
- 12.01.2016 — Wanted by the FBI: New Top Ten Fugitive Marlon Jones
- 12.01.2016 — FBI, This Week: Marlon Jones Added to FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 11.23.2016 — FBI, This Week: Preventing Identity Theft
- 11.21.2016 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Iris, el Perro del FBI que Detecta Componentes Electrónicos