Cases in the Headlines
March 11, 2011
Our cases this week ranged from the horn of Africa…to up and down the East Coast…to the Mexican border…to the Pacific Northwest…and beyond.
Mollie Halpern: Thirty-five gang members charged in brutal southwest border violence. A would-be bomber arrested in the Martin Luther King Junior parade scare in Spokane. A man charged in an illegal export scheme. A serial rapist caught. And, Somali pirates face justice in the U.S. I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and these are just some of the stories making headlines at the “FBI, This Week.” Chief Spokesperson Michael Kortan…
Michael P. Kortan: Our cases this week ranged from the horn of Africa…to up and down the East Coast…to the Mexican border…to the Pacific Northwest…and beyond.
Halpern: Kortan says these operations are indicative of the intense work happening behind the scenes of the FBI every day.
Kortan: These cases reflect the scope and complexity of the work we do and how we collaborate with our partners to achieve our missions.
Halpern: To learn more about these cases and the role the Bureau is entrusted with, visit www.fbi.gov.
- 09.11.2018 — Inside the FBI: First Responders and 9/11-Related Illnesses, Part 1
- 09.11.2018 — FBI, This Week: Director Delivers Life-Saving Message to 9/11 First Responders
- 09.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: Hoax Threats Have Consequences
- 08.31.2018 — FBI, This Week: Protected Voices Initiative Launched
- 08.23.2018 — FBI, This Week: Hi-Tech Organized Crime Unit Targets Online Drug Traffickers