Billboard Brings Fugitive To Surrender
September 5, 2008
You see them everywhere. Billboards. Recently the FBI began putting up pictures of fugitives, including a Chicago gang member...
Mr. Schiff: You see them everywhere. Billboards. Recently the FBI began putting up pictures of fugitives, including a Chicago gang member...
Mr. Rice: "We have been looking for an individual named Donnell Jehan, whose street name was Scandalous or Scan since May of 2004.”
Mr. Schiff: Special Agent Ross Rice at the FBI’s office in Chicago. He says Jehan was one of 47 Black Disciples street gang members charged with drug violations...
Mr. Rice: "Of the 47 people that were charged, Jehan and two others were able to avoid capture. All three of them were fugitives for several years. We were able to locate and apprehend without incident the other two fugitives but Jehan remained at large and a little more elusive.”
Mr. Schiff: Rice says the billboard posting worked...
Mr. Rice: "Jehan’s was the first and within a few days of his case being profiled he surrendered to the Chicago Police.”
Mr. Schiff: Keep checking billboards. You may be able to help. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that’s what’s happening at the “FBI, This Week.”
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos