Illegal Use of Corporate Credit Card = $613,000 - I
November 28, 2008
Say you have a company credit card and buy things not for your company. That proved to be big trouble for a purchasing manager in Indianapolis...
Mr. Schiff: Say you have a company credit card and buy things not for your company. That proved to be big trouble for a purchasing manager in Indianapolis...
Mr. Halliden: "This facility manufactured foam boards for the food industry. It looked like he was buying parts for drag racing, or racing components. That was a red flag for them."
Mr. Schiff: Special Agent Dennis Halliden at the FBI's Indianapolis office. He says the FBI was called during a company audit...
Mr. Halliden: "We did some interviews with the personnel that worked at the plant; people that had worked with the subject. I worked closely with an audit manager for the company in identifying the things that I would need to build my case."
Mr. Schiff: Halliden says the subject in question bought some key car items...
Mr. Halliden: "Parachutes that you would see deployed behind a drag racing car; high performance pistons."
Mr. Schiff: The embezzlement totaled $613,000. The purchaser pleaded guilty to wire fraud and was sentenced to 16 months in prison along with restitution. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 07.12.2018 — Se Busca por el FBI: Antwan Mims ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 07.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: National Skimming Initiative Launched
- 07.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Honors Internship Program
- 06.27.2018 — FBI, This Week: Antwan Mims Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.27.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims