Cattle Money Fraud II
December 14, 2007
The FBI and the Bryan Police Department in Texas were kept busy with cattle, fraud and a woman who made a lot of money...
Mr. Schiff: The FBI and the Bryan Police Department in Texas were kept busy with cattle, fraud and a woman who made a lot of money. Special Agent Nikki Allen of the FBI's Houston Division says the woman ripped off investors by claiming to be a post-doctorate student at Texas A&M doing genetic research…
Ms. Allen: "The victims would pay the subject $600 for these heads of cattle and they were promised a return in nine months of about $300 or $400."
Mr. Schiff: Allen says the woman kept millions and was a big spender…
Ms. Allen: "She bought such things as jewelry; a lot of gold and diamond jewelry; rifles; and a mobile home."
Mr. Schiff: Allen says the woman claimed she only kept $50.00 of each investment…
Ms. Allen: "There were never any cattle. There was never any grant program and she certainly kept more than $50.00."
Mr. Schiff: The subject admitted the scheme and was given a 70 month prison sentence and ordered to pay back more than $2 million. I'm Neal Schiff of the Bureau and that's the FBI's Closed Case of the Week."
- 04.24.2017 — El FBI se parece a usted (En Español)
- 04.21.2017 — Los Angeles Diversity Agent Recruiting Radio Ad
- 04.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bhadreshkumar Patel Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 04.18.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Top Ten Fugitive Bhadreshkumar Chetanbhai Patel
- 04.12.2017 — FBI, This Week: Walter Yovany Gomez Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List