Hector Manual Murcia-Brizuela
July 1, 2011
An alleged murderer is on the lam, and the FBI and its law enforcement partners need your help tracking him down.
Mollie Halpern: An alleged murderer is on the lam, and the FBI and its law enforcement partners need your help tracking him down.
Ryan Franks: The victim was stabbed brutally multiple times
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and you’re listening to “Wanted by the FBI.” Hector Manuel Murcia-Brizuela is charged in the violent death of Adin Ventura, from Tacoma Park, Maryland. Highway workers conducting a bridge inspection discovered Ventura’s lifeless body under a bridge in Baltimore County. Ryan Franks is a detective assigned to the FBI’s fugitive task force…
Franks: The initial investigation revealed Murcia-Brizuela had had contact with the victim just prior to his death.
Halpern: We believe Murcia- Brizuela took off as soon as he learned police were looking for him. He is a native of Honduras who lived in Silver Spring, Maryland and worked in Northern Virginia as an unskilled laborer at the time of the murder. He is 5’7”, 145 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair.
Franks: And he is believed to have a cut or a scar on his left elbow.
Halpern: For pictures of Murcia-Brizuela, go to FBI.gov. To report a tip, call your local FBI office.
- 10.20.2017 — Inside the FBI: Operation Cross Country XI
- 10.20.2017 — FBI, This Week: Operation Cross Country XI
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Beware of Virtual Kidnapping for Ransom Schemes
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted Report Released
- 10.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Provides Critical Supplies to Those Impacted by Hurricane Maria