Matthew Alan Mullaney
April 29, 2010
The hunt is on for a college student who is missing.
Mr. Schiff: Hi. This is “Wanted by the FBI” from the FBI. The hunt is on for a college student who is missing.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “We’re looking for a 28-year-old man; his name is Matthew Mullaney.”
Mr. Schiff: FBI Special Agent Gail Marcinkiewicz in Boston, who says Mullaney was last seen in Florence, Italy.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “He was a college student from Massachusetts at the time, and he was beginning a semester of study abroad.”
Mr. Schiff: Marcinkiewicz says the date he was last seen was January 31, 2003 in Florence at 2:30 in the morning.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “Outside the door of a local Irish pub as he was leaving.”
Mr. Schiff: Marcinkiewicz says that Mullaney has a large tattoo of a shamrock with flames coming off the top of the middle of his back, pierced ears, left ankle surgical scars, and pins in his left ankle.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “He’s a music lover, but he also loves to sketch. He is quite artistic.”
Mr. Schiff: Know anything about Mullaney, call the FBI or the nearest embassy or consulate. See his missing flyer at FBI.gov. That’s “Wanted by the FBI” for this week. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau’s Office of Public Affairs.
- 09.21.2017 — FBI, This Week: Office of Integrity and Compliance Marks 10th Anniversary
- 09.14.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Provides Operational Support During Hurricanes
- 09.08.2017 — FBI, This Week: Director Christopher Wray Speaks at INSA Summit
- 09.01.2017 — FBI, This Week: Beware of Charity Fraud in Wake of Hurricane Harvey
- 08.25.2017 — FBI, This Week: Operation Wellspring Expands