Matthew Alan Mullaney
April 29, 2010
The hunt is on for a college student who is missing.
Mr. Schiff: Hi. This is “Wanted by the FBI” from the FBI. The hunt is on for a college student who is missing.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “We’re looking for a 28-year-old man; his name is Matthew Mullaney.”
Mr. Schiff: FBI Special Agent Gail Marcinkiewicz in Boston, who says Mullaney was last seen in Florence, Italy.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “He was a college student from Massachusetts at the time, and he was beginning a semester of study abroad.”
Mr. Schiff: Marcinkiewicz says the date he was last seen was January 31, 2003 in Florence at 2:30 in the morning.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “Outside the door of a local Irish pub as he was leaving.”
Mr. Schiff: Marcinkiewicz says that Mullaney has a large tattoo of a shamrock with flames coming off the top of the middle of his back, pierced ears, left ankle surgical scars, and pins in his left ankle.
Ms. Marcinkiewicz: “He’s a music lover, but he also loves to sketch. He is quite artistic.”
Mr. Schiff: Know anything about Mullaney, call the FBI or the nearest embassy or consulate. See his missing flyer at FBI.gov. That’s “Wanted by the FBI” for this week. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau’s Office of Public Affairs.
- 08.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Trains with Partners on Indian Country Crime
- 08.10.2017 — Inside the FBI: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.10.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: Christopher Wray Sworn In as FBI Director
- 07.27.2017 — FBI, This Week: One-Year Anniversary of Prescription Drug Initiative