FBI, This Week: Honoring Fallen Heroes
May 10, 2018
The FBI and its law enforcement partners pause to remember the service and sacrifices of fallen heroes, including the four special agents being added to the Bureau's Wall of Honor.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI and its law enforcement partners pause to remember the service and sacrifices of fallen heroes.
This year, the FBI is adding the names of four special agents to its Wall of Honor, which recognizes FBI employees who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.
FBI Director Christopher Wray at the Special Agent Memorial Service…
Director Wray: So it takes a very special kind of person to choose life as a special agent. You’ve got to really want to help people to make that choice. Because every day, when special agents pick up their badges and say goodbye to their families, they know that there’s a chance that they might not make it home that night.
Halpern: The service comes just days before the start of National Police Week—a time when all fallen law enforcement are honored.
To learn more about the lives of special agents in the FBI’s Wall of Honor, visit www.fbi.gov.
I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau with FBI, This Week.
- 12.13.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2017 NIBRS Crime Data Released
- 12.07.2018 — FBI, This Week: High School Class Collaborates with FBI Profilers
- 11.30.2018 — FBI, This Week: The Visiting Scientist Program
- 11.28.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Iranians Indicted for SamSam Ransomware Hacking and Extortion Scheme
- 11.27.2018 — Elder Fraud Telemarketing Scam Call Recording