David Lee Sheffield
March 16, 2011
An accused child pornographer is on the lam and the FBI needs your help hunting him down.
Mollie Halpern: An accused child pornographer is on the lam and the FBI needs your help hunting him down.
Deborah Gordon: We definitely consider him a danger and a threat to children.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau and this “Wanted by the FBI.” David Lee Sheffield is wanted on charges of producing, distributing, and possessing child pornography. Special Agent Deborah Gordon says investigators found the pornographic images on Sheffield’s computer.
Gordon: The age range is anywhere from infant to prepubescent child; majority of it is boys, but there were some girls.
Halpern: Sheffield is 47 years old with sandy blonde hair, stands at 5’11” tall, and weighs 195 pounds. He wears glasses and has a moustache. He’s also known to be a heavy smoker, drinker, and plays online video games.
Gordon: He even had his own server.
Halpern: Sheffield has worked as a repairman of small electrical appliances. He was last seen in South Carolina but may have traveled to his home state of Michigan or California or Colorado. If you have any information, call your local FBI office.
- 08.17.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Trains with Partners on Indian Country Crime
- 08.10.2017 — Inside the FBI: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.10.2017 — FBI, This Week: Internet-Connected Toys Pose Security Risks
- 08.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: Christopher Wray Sworn In as FBI Director
- 07.27.2017 — FBI, This Week: One-Year Anniversary of Prescription Drug Initiative