Daniel Andreas San Diego
April 21, 2009
Daniel Andreas San Diego is wanted for domestic terrorism. He is believed to be involved with animal rights extremists and allegedly set off two bombs at a company in Emeryville, California.
Mr. Schiff: Hi. This is Wanted by the FBI, from the FBI. This week we look at the government’s Most Wanted Terrorist List and the first person to be added for domestic terrorism.
Mr. Schadler: “Daniel Andreas San Diego.”
Mr. Schiff: FBI Special Agent Joe Schadler in San Francisco.
Mr. Schadler: “The Most Wanted Terrorist List offers national or even international exposure for a wanted fugitive.”
Mr. Schiff: Schadler says that Daniel San Diego is believed to be involved with animal rights extremists.
Mr. Schadler: “He advocated violence in connection with animal rights issues.”
Mr. Schiff: Schadler says that in one case in 2003, San Diego allegedly set off two bombs at a company in Emeryville, California; one bomb went off but the second one didn’t.
Mr. Schadler: “The second bomb actually was wrapped in nails, and we believe it was intended to harm or kill the first responders.”
Mr. Schiff: San Diego supposedly set off another bomb a month later. The wanted flyer for San Diego is at FBI.gov. That’s Wanted by the FBI for this week. I’m Neal Schiff of the Bureau’s Office of Public Affairs.
- 07.12.2018 — Se Busca por el FBI: Antwan Mims ha Sido Agregado a la Lista de los Diez Prófugos más Buscados
- 07.12.2018 — FBI, This Week: National Skimming Initiative Launched
- 07.06.2018 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Honors Internship Program
- 06.27.2018 — FBI, This Week: Antwan Mims Added to Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 06.27.2018 — Wanted by the FBI: Reward Available for Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Antwan Mims