Carlos Ruvalcaba Orosco
February 27, 2013
Carlos Ruvalcaba Orosco is suspected of having ties to a Mexican drug trafficking organization. The FBI needs your help to find the fugitive.
Mollie Halpern: Carlos Ruvalcaba Orosco is suspected of having ties to a Mexican drug trafficking organization. The FBI needs your help to find the fugitive.
Thomas J. Gill: He is someone that’s considered a large-scale drug trafficker, and he needs to be in custody.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. Orosco allegedly transported hundreds of kilograms of cocaine from Mexico and then distributed them in Ohio. Special Agent Thomas Gill…
Gill: Our goal is to dismantle the organization from the consumer right down to the originator out of Mexico.
Halpern: Orosco is also suspected of conspiring in an attempted murder in Columbus Ohio, in an unrelated case.
Gill: The people that he ordered to be killed survived the shooting.
Halpern: Orosco has many tattoos, such as a rose on the right side of his chest. He also uses several aliases, including the nickname Charlie.
Gill: We know him as Andreas Castellanos—that’s his wife’s last name.
Halpern: To see Orosco’s photo, visit www.fbi.gov. If you have a tip, call your local FBI office.
- 03.14.2019 — Wanted by the FBI: Another Milestone for the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List
- 03.13.2019 — FBI, This Week: Director Wray Mandates Visit to 9/11 Memorial and Museum for Trainees
- 03.08.2019 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Participates in Largest Nationwide Elder Fraud Sweep to Date
- 03.08.2019 — Esta Semana en el FBI: Recopilación en Curso de Información Acerca del Uso de la Fuerza Policial a Nivel Nacional
- 02.25.2019 — FBI, This Week: 2018 Preliminary Semiannual Uniform Crime Report Released