Anniversary of Triple Murder and Bank Robbery
May 16, 2013
The FBI seeks new leads from the public on the 10th anniversary of a triple murder and bank robbery.
Mollie Halpern: The FBI seeks new leads from the public on the 10th anniversary of a triple murder and bank robbery.
David Thomas: Always trying to keep it fresh in people’s minds, because someone out there does know something that could be a key thing that could help us identify who did this and solve this case.
Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern, and this is Wanted by the FBI. A bank employee and a married couple were shot to death during a robbery at the Blue Ridge Savings Bank in Greer, South Carolina. Special Agent in Charge of the FBI’s Columbia Division David Thomas says a service will be held in the victims’ honor.
Thomas: These people gave their lives up, and we owe it to them to do everything humanly possible to try to solve this case.
Halpern: Witnesses say they saw a red car approaching and departing the bank. The car was also seen on surveillance video. Law enforcement is working together…
Thomas: Every agency in the upper state of South Carolina that has or could provide any information on this is working with us.
Halpern: For more information, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips to your local FBI field office.
- 02.16.2017 — FBI, This Week: NCIC Enters its 50th Year
- 02.16.2017 — Wanted by the FBI: Ruben Perez Rivera
- 02.09.2017 — FBI, This Week: Bureau Launches FBI Wanted Mobile App
- 02.03.2017 — FBI, This Week: FBI Launches New Labor Trafficking Initiative
- 02.01.2017 — Esta Semana en el FBI: La Lucha Contra la Esclavitud y la Trata de Seres Humanos