Seeking Information in Alternate Billing Corporation Matter
|Washington, D.C. December 16, 2010|
The FBI is seeking information from consumers who believe that they have been improperly charged on their telephone bill for services neither ordered nor authorized related to Alternate Billing Corp., 24078 Greenway Road, Forest Lake, Minnesota, or any of its affiliated companies or services listed below.
Mobile 411 Plus
Safeguard My Credit
Streaming Flix - FamilyWebSafety
Streaming Flix - Iconz of Rock VIP
Streaming Flix - Mobile
Streaming Flix - National Lampoon
Streaming Flix - No Good TV Digital
Streaming Flix – UBD
Our inquiry is ongoing, and while we can’t provide any additional information at this time, we do need to hear from persons who believe they were improperly billed.
What we need to know:
- Your basic contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address;
- A list of which company/companies or service(s) billed you;
- An estimate of your monetary loss; and
- Whether or not you can provide documentation if requested in the future, such as copies of your telephone bills.
How to provide the above information:
- Preferred Method—Via an online form on the FBI.gov website: http://forms.fbi.gov/alternate-billing-corp;
- Via a dedicated e-mail address: email@example.com; or
- If you do not have access to a computer, you may mail your information to:
Alternate Billing Corporation Matter
575 N. Pennsylvania Street, Room 679
Indianapolis, IN 46204
If you have investigative information that might help with this matter, please use our electronic public leads and tips form at https://tips.fbi.gov/.
- You may also file complaints with the Minnesota Attorney General’s Office, 651-296-3353 or 800-657-3787; or
- You mail your information to:
Attorney General’s Office
1400 Bremer Tower
445 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
If we determine that you are a victim, we will be in touch with you. Please note: Due to the number of expected responses, it may be some time before you hear back from us.
You may also call our toll-free hotline at 1-855-235-6633 for recorded information regarding this issue. At this time, we are unable to accept messages on this line because of the expected call volume.
Updates, as available, will be provided via FBI.gov and the outgoing message on the toll-free line. We thank you for your patience as we conduct a thorough investigation and work to obtain victims’ information.